Tuesday, November 07, 2006


"There is this little song I wrote; I hope you learn it note for note; Like good little children; Don't worry, be happy. Listen to what I say; In your life expect some trouble; But when you worry You make it double; Don't worry, be happy...... Don't worry don't do it, be happy Put a smile on your face Don't bring everybody down like this. Don't worry, it will soon past Whatever it is Don't worry, be happy :) " ~Bobby McFerrin

"I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,I can see all obstacles in my wayGone are the dark clouds that had me blindIt’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)Sun-Shiny day.I think I can make it now, the pain is goneAll of the bad feelings have disappearedHere is the rainbow I’ve been prayin?forIt’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)Sun-Shiny day.Look all around, there’s nothin?but blue skiesLook straight ahead, nothin?but blue skiesI can see clearly now, the rain is gone,I can see all obstacles in my wayGone are the dark clouds that had me blindIt’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)Sun-Shiny day. " ~ Johnny Nash

Hmmmm.. why both songs?
They help to make you stronger in Glasgow..
The land of incessant rain...
Combined with early sunset and late sunrise for the winter months.. It can make most people feel quite crappy..

But then.. You can't change the place or the weather could you?
So...
Just live with it lor.. develop webbed foot/hands?
haha..

Get some waterproofs (jacket, pullover trousers, shoes)
To keep yourself dry lor..
Don't say sien la.. when it rains.. coz doing so won't help/change anything..

And for winter.. a fleece or jumper with proper materials (wool, thermal stuff) is required.. cannot be Kedekut la.. coz you'll only need 1 each.. unless you wanna be fashionable.. wear different colour la.. different style... etc..

If that's not a problem.. should invest in good ones.. that'll last you throughout your stay in Glasgow..
:)

haha..

Finally.. don't be sien.. be happy :)

1 comment:

Zennie said...

hehe..is this a secret blog about the secret life of peter chai?

Very sweet post. really.

However, fleece!? Not pretty one!!! =p As it is i also suffering from sore throat already ler. hope won't get pneumonia next lah. CHOI!

u also take care. keke. go bury urself in snow again !!!